Saturday, December 29, 2007

NEGATE THE NIGHTMARES???

Hey gang!

How’s it hangin?

Saint Nick leave you a treat or two? I got mine. Nice!

Not much to write this week cuz I’m spending some time right now getting sauced with the honey. Got the fire going in the fireplace, the in-laws or out for a while and the snow is crispy. Most days I’d say “Oh, just for a rink in the back yard!” But not today.

Nope!

Got some other stuff on my mind.

But I read some legal shit recently that made it sound like Chuck Norris is going after people using his good name.

Scary!

You’d think he’d appreciate the free advertising, ehh? When you think about it, he should be probably paying us to wear his name on our jerseys, right?

“Norris’ Nightmares”. What a team! Those kids are the best damn hockey players you ever did see. They’ve got it all and more heart then you’d think possible from a bunch of hard-asses.

I’d hate to have to change their name because “Carlos” thinks he’s getting a bad rep.

In event he comes after us awe struck Chuck Norris wanna-bees, do any of you guys have an idea for a new name?

Let me know if ya come up with any good ideas. I just may need one.

Captain Morgan’s calling for another round so I gotta run.

But have yourselves one heck of Great New Year! Spend a little time walking with wood, ehh!

See ya then in 2008.

Jasper Wheats - your favorite little lopsided puck buddy.

No comments: